AUUA is the professional organization for administrators serving Unitarian Universalist congregations. (Not all AUUA members are Unitarian Universalist or a member of a UU congregation.) AUUA has grown from a small group in the seventies to hundreds of UU administrators from all across the country today!
Membership in AUUA offers many benefits to administrators, and through them to congregational leadership, program staff, and members at large. AUUA offers its members access to the following programs and areas designed to support them in their support of their congregations.
- Members’ Listerv — collective wisdom from UU church administrators from across the world.
- AUUA Resource Library — a constantly growing collection of sample forms, policies, procedures, job descriptions, and informational articles.
- Leadership Opportunities — join a committee or represent your colleagues on the board; help plan Professional Day activities; share your experiences as a UU church administrator as we develop our organization to aid in the missions of our churches through effective church administration. Email AUUA President Carol Marks at email@example.com for more information.
Ready to Join?
Click on congregation size or affiliation below to join or to pay your dues if you are already a member. Once the registration page is completed, dues may be paid in one of three ways:
- With a church or personal paypal account.
- Processed through PayPal as a guest using a credit or debit card (PayPal log-in is not required).
- Mail a check to: AUUA c/o Carol Lewis, First Parish in Cambridge, 3 Church St., Cambridge, MA 02138. Please make sure the administrator’s name in on the check memo line.
- Large Congregation (500+ members) – $125/ year
- Medium Congregation (150-499 members) – $100/ year
- Small Congregation (100-149 members) – $75/ year
- Small Congregation (50-99 members) – $50/ year
- Small Congregation (1-49 members) – $25/ year
- UUA Districts/Regions & affiliated professional organizations – $100/ year
- Retired UU Administrators – $25/ year
Additional administrative staff within your church, regional office, or UUA department receive a 50% discount off their AUUA membership fee after one fully paid AUUA membership – this discount is available for up to five additional staff members. If you have staff that you feel would benefit from their own membership in the AUUA, please contact MaryBeth Hannan, churchoffice@kentuu.
If you have any questions or concerns about your AUUA membership, please contact MaryBeth at firstname.lastname@example.org